Skip to content
- Refining design, clarifying, and developing aesthetics and style through collaboration with the client. This stage is not completed until the client is completely satisfied with the direction of the design.
- Development of patios, pool, driveway and other exterior features that form the overall design.
- Submission to necessary governing bodies for preliminary approvals.
- Consultation with structural, mechanical, electrical, geotechnical, civil professionals.
- Discussions with contractors on preliminary pricing and timeframes. Assistance with qualifying contractors if required.